We want to broaden the definitions of poetry and introduce new audiences to the visual poetry ecosystem. Will you help us achieve that by contributing innovative work in one of our exhibitions?
Thank you for your interest in Poem Atlas. The following guidelines should be of assistance in deciding whether you feel your work would fit into Poem Atlas. Before you submit we encourage you to have a look at the samples of work in our online exhibition page.
Sadly, we are currently closed for submissions. Please follow us on social media to be the first to hear about our next submission opening.
When a submission window opens, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please email up to three high res images (minimum 300dpi) to Astra Papachristodoulou at
- Include the titles of your piece(s) and year created, a 25-word description of each piece and a link to your website.
- Include a short bio in the body of the email.
Information for our contributors:
- Poem Atlas can't offer payment at the moment, however we hope to be able to pay contributors in the future.
- Upon acceptance, your work will be published on our website and may be used on social media as part of our promotional campaign with credit given.
- Upon publication, we require the rights to publish and archive the work indefinitely on our website.
- Your artwork description may be edited to fit within the allocated space and house style.
- The author is fully responsible for clearing the copyright for all material submitted.
- Copyright remains with the author/artist.